How To Apply For PM Laptop Scheme.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) under the PML(N) leadership recently announced out the second phase ofPrime Ministers Laptop Scheme for the year 2015-2016 in which200,000 laptopswill be awarded to the universities students. Online application submission is started. So all the eligible and interested students are advised to apply for this scheme.
Last Date to Apply for the laptop Scheme Phase 2: 15th December 2015
Eligibility Detail forPrime Ministers Laptop Scheme Phase 2
MS/M.Phil/Ph.D (18 year program or above)
Master Degree Program (1 or 2 year)
Bachelor degree (4 or 5 year program)
Student of Allama Iqbal Open University or Virtual University Pakistan
Students of Graduate / Post Graduate program in Federal or FATA Colleges
Student of Professional Polytechnic Degree Institutes (DAE Program)
For the list of eligible universities for the Prime Ministers Laptop Scheme Phase II follow out the below given link.
The following will NOT be eligible for laptops under this scheme:
- Students of any private sector higher education institutes
- Students of any government degree & postgraduate colleges except of Federal Capital and FATA
- Students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme
- Foreign nationals, except students from AJK and Indian Occupied Kashmir
- Any other students not listed above and/ or as identified and decided by the Steering Committee.
Link for List of Eligible Universities for thePrime Ministers Laptop Scheme Phase 2
So all the eligible and interested students are advised to get themselves registers at the below mentioned link and for more updates regarding the PM laptops schemes stay in touch with the www.webzpk.com.
Register online for laptop scheme at:www.pmnls.hec.gov.pk
How to Apply:
- Open the link given below in your browser:
- Choose the following options from the drop down menus on the 1st page:
- City : Lahore,
- University: Virtual University of Pakistan,
- CNIC: Your own CNIC Number without dashes
- Click Filter Result
- If you have not applied before, Click Here option will appear just below the table header. After clicking, a new page will appear wherein you will be asked to submit your CNIC no. and verifying code (captcha). Upon successfully submitting this information, a new page will open.
- Fill all details on next pages and register yourself.